This error message pops when your connection is unstable. You have an internet connection but it may be intermittent resulting in a lost signal every now and then. To resolve this issue we recommend the following steps:
1. Always use WIFI when available but remember free or open WIFI usually provide low bandwidth.
2. If it's available, try switching from WIFI to data or vice versa and check which connection is better.
3. If you are using data, make sure your signal is strong and is using the correct mobile communications standard when on mobile data (4G or LTE).
4. Close other apps before launching Free Fire. It is also a good idea to check and close apps that run behind the background.
5. Turn off your device regularly to fix IP and DNS problems. We recommend restarting your device every 5 days.
Also please ensure that no other application is running when playing Free Fire and refrain from using any MOD or third-party programs.
For more troubleshooting tips, feel free to check our guide on Connection Issues.