This issue is due to the patch is not saved after log out and can be solved by changing the permission settings in your phone's setting:
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Free Fire. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Under App info, go to Advanced
- Select Change system settings. Allow permissions.
For mobile devices with smaller storage capacities, make sure that the Storage Booster's Auto delete unnecessary data is disabled;
- Open your device's Settings app
- Tap Device care
- Tap Storage and click on Storage Booster
- Disable "Auto delete unnecessary data