Lost FB account:
1. Forgot Facebook password
For lost password, simply use the forgot password feature on Facebook:
Simply click on Forgotten account? and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Facebook Account was Deactivated/Disabled/Banned
For deactivated Facebook accounts, you can activate it by simply login into your Facebook account. For Deleted accounts, sadly there is no option to retrieve it once deleted.
Detailed instructions can be found in their Help Center. Please note as much as we want to assist you, we do not have access to your Facebook information and must contact them directly for further assistance.
Lost VK account:
Your login is a phone number (in the international format, without the plus sign at the beginning) or email address. If you know the phone number or email that’s linked to your account, you know your login.
If you forgot your password, there are two possible solutions:
1. If your account is linked to a current phone number, you can change your password here.
2. If your account isn’t linked to a phone number or the number is unavailable, use this link to recover access to your account.
1. You deleted the account yourself in your settings
- Over 7 months (210 days) have passed since the account was deleted.
- 7 months haven’t passed yet.
- 7 months haven’t passed yet, but you don’t remember your account data.
For information about how to recover access, in this case, see this article.
2. Your account was hacked and deleted
See this article for information about how to recover access to your account.
Lost Gmail account:
If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get verification codes, follow these steps to recover your Google Account.
1. Forgot your password
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail.
- You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
- If you have trouble, try the tips to complete account recovery steps.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
2. Forgot the email address you use to sign in
- Follow the steps to find your username. You’ll need to know:
- A phone number or the recovery email address for the account
- The full name on your account
- Follow the instructions to confirm it’s your account.
- You’ll see a list of usernames that match your account.
3. Someone else is using your account
If you think someone is using your Google Account without your permission, follow the steps to recover a hacked or hijacked Google Account or Gmail.
4. Can’t sign in for another reason
If you have another problem, get help signing in.
5. Recover a deleted Google Account
If you recently deleted your Google Account, you can follow the steps to recover your account.
Lost Twitter account:
1. I cannot remember the username I used.
- Use your account email address and password to log into Twitter.
- If your password is not working, request a new password by entering your email address in our reset form.
- If our system cannot find your email address, you may be entering the wrong one. Keep reading.
2. I cannot remember the email address I used on my account.
- Use your account's username and password to log into Twitter.
- If that does not work, visit our password request form and enter the username or email address, or mobile phone number you think you used. Then, check all your email inboxes – we will send password reset instructions to the account's email address.
3. I cannot remember the phone number I used on my account.
- If you are prompted to enter a mobile phone number when requesting a password reset, and cannot remember what phone number you used, enter your username or account email address.
4. I think my account has been hacked!
- See our 'hacked' help page for the next steps, including a quick way to contact us for assistance.
Note: Depending on your device and region, some login options are unavailable.
If you lost access to your Facebook, VK, Gmail, or Twitter account we are unable to help you with the recovery process, please contact your respective platform directly.
We are also not able to transfer your Facebook game account to another Facebook page, transfer of account is not allowed. Similarly, accounts cannot be transferred between FB, Gmail, and other platforms.
No account transfer requests will be entertained.
We understand your frustrations, but we hope you use this chance to create your character and continue your support for Free Fire.